Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andrzejkoper
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Re: Claim my FitBit

Go to solution
I also didn't recive an email and I do have my broadand set up for almost month. Im worry will be to late to get my fitbit. Can you please help me?
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Go to solution

I have moved your post to this new thread, so you can get personal help from the community or moderators, so please watch this thread for updates.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @andrzejkoper,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry that you haven't received the code to claim your fitbit.  The code is normally sent after the 14 days following activation.  I know you mentioned that your broadband has been set up for a month so that time would have elapsed now.

If you've checked all the folders in your mailbox and there is still no sign of it send us over your details and we'll look into this for you from here.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @andrzejkoper, I called there but missed you, I'm really sorry about the delay sending your Fitbit code. I've raised this with our gift team and requested that they email your code and this should arrive in the next 10 days. Please can you let me know if you are happy this is now resolved and it's ok to close your complaint by replying here?

0 Ratings
andrzejkoper
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
That's fine, I'll wait for it. Thank you
0 Ratings