cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sarab
Message 2 of 5

Re: Claiming £40 M&S Voucher

Hi im also having trouble claiming my £40 pound m&s vouchers that was the deal online when purchasing ur fiber internet i phone customer services to be advised il be receiving my £100 bt reward card when i meantioned m&s vouchers they didnt no what i was talking about?
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Sarab
Message 1 of 5

Re: Problem Claiming M&S Voucher

Hi ive also purchased the same broadband deal but am not able to claim my m&s vouchers how do i do this please
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: Problem Claiming M&S Voucher

Hi @Sarab,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry for the problems you've had claiming for the Marks & Spencer voucher that was included in the package you had signed up to.  Try this link and let me know how you get on >> Claim your M&S voucher <<

Post back and let me know how you get on with this.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Cowley
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Yes I have the same problem. I phoned the call centre 0800 800 500 twice and they are unhelpful. Insisting for 10 minutes that my query was about the reward card.

Strange to run a promotion and not inform the call centres about it. Is there any way to chase this up? I applied for the promised Marks and Spencer vouchers on 13 October 2018 and now 45 days have elapsed. At the time the website showed 30 days, so in a sense it seems overdue. 

I am seriously concerned that the call centres are telling me I am a victim of fraud.

0 Ratings
Cowley
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Should I start a new thread about this? Or could one of the Moderator please look into my case?

I signed up to BT using a website with the BT Logo at the top of it, and a link to Contact BT at the bottom - https://www.broadbandbenefits.co.uk/marksandspencers/complete.asp

So it is natural that I assume this website is authorised by, and indeed a supplier of BT, rather than a third party as the call centres claim. 

If the call centres could be given a email address or website for claimants to go to, it would save the staff and customers a lot of time. 

0 Ratings