cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bbcmartin
Beginner
Message 1 of 14

Re: Complain about BT bill

worst decision ever joining these cowboys , they lie and cheat , was offered contract for line tv and broadband at 30 gbp month , never got copy of contract or bills despite numerous calls , then service restricted without warning , took lots of sorting holding the line and lies , then forced to pay 99 gbp then nothing works correctly broadband and tv often fail to work , then charged reconnection fee and for sport i did not want , live chat cuts you off and unless making purchase they leave you waiting on phone for hours then lie and resolve nothing also was offered 190 gbp cashback but another lie no way of applying adnd more problems will switch DO NOT JOIN

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 14

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 14

Hi @bbcmartin

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry for all the problems that you've had since getting services set up with us.  I appreciate that this hasn't been a great start and I'd like the opportunity to help sort everything out for you from here and restore some faith.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
bbcmartin
Beginner
Message 4 of 14

so ..................  now what  been promised help before  got none  sick of b t   cowboys  so clicked on your name ...  wow  hey still got problem   dont think you really can help  or you could have sorted things and got someone to contact me ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????      have no faith  words are cheap

0 Ratings
bbcmartin
Beginner
Message 5 of 14

words are cheap clicked on your name as requested still have same problems no faith in b t
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 14

Hi @bbcmartin I'm sorry that you are having trouble submitting your details via RobbieMac's profile.

Please try mine. Click on my user name and select contact the mods and complete the form which will got to our queue and we'll be in touch when you get to the top of the queue. .

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 14

the mods contact link looks like this mod contact.JPG

0 Ratings
bbcmartin
Beginner
Message 8 of 14

so moderators coming out of the woodwork  but still have same problem    bt  means **bleep** talkers    just need problems sorting

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 14

once you complete the mods contact form it will go into their mail queue and they will own your problem until fully resolved and provide you with a single point of contact in the UK
0 Ratings
bbcmartin
Beginner
Message 10 of 14

what a crock of **bleep** you have my contact details how about some customer service . if i wanted to work on the internet i would but for those who cant you are full of **bleep**
0 Ratings