cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rockms
Message 1 of 5

Re: Complaint re Billing and Customer Services.

please can you tell me how to complain as I have had a extremely upsetting experience with customer services
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Welcome to this user forum.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Communityhelp (Private website) Lots of additional information and help.
You will need to be connected to your home BT Broadband connection to view it, or any links to it that I post on this forum.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi @rockms

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that you have had cause to complain.  Could I ask you to post back detailing exactly what your complaint relates to?  You have posted on an old thread and it is best to start your own thread.  Explaining what the complaint relates to will allow me to move the conversation to the most appropriate board.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
rockms
Message 4 of 5

i cant find how to post a new post 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

I have moved you onto your own thread so you don't need to start a new post. Just post your problem here.

0 Ratings