cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 6

Re: Continually apalling service from the awful call center

I couldn't agree more. We just switched back to BT from Sky, who have excellent customer services but were expensive. Having tried to contact BT three times on matters regarding the installation, I'm bitterly regretting it already. The reason we left last time was total exasperation with CS. I hoped that it would have improved - clearly not. The overseas agents appear to be programmed to ask the same questions and offer the same advice regardless of the client's needs. The 'service' is truly apalling. We'll get to the end of the year's contract and will go back to Sky. While I'm writing this, the phone is still ringing BT - has been for 10 minutes. I need to tell them that the router -which the engineer will need when he arrives at 09.00 tomorrow - hasn't arrived. Should be an interesiting day!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Welcome to this user forum.

I assume this is a normal residential order, and not a business one?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 6

Hi @barwintersgill,

Have you received the equipment yet? Did you get a tracking reference number for it?

Let me know if you need our help.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 6

No tracking reference. where is a good place to send written complaints? Is anyone interested??

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

This is the best place to get things sorted. I am sure one of the moderators will be able to help.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

We'll check your account for you @barwintersgill. It's possible that it can take up to 6pm to arrive but it's best if we take a look just in case. You can reach us by clicking on my user name and then on contact the mods.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings