cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jojo676
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Re: Declined cashback from Top Cash Back!

Hi John, Ive got that same problem as ADIEJOL. Where BT Have canceled my order and set up a new with a different transaction number and therefore does not match the topcashback one. Total cashback is for£130. thanks

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

I have moved your post to this new thread, so you can get personal help.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Hi @jojo676 have you reported this to Topcashback yet? They have a process in place for this very scenario if you lodge a cashback claim on this link. If you've encounter any problems with them we can raise it to our cashback team but you need to report it with Topcashback first.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
jojo676
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

Hi NeilO, the line and broadband has not gone active yet. Will do in 7 days. As my order was canceled and then assigned a new order by BT the order number does not match the one with topcashback so will be declined. Can you inform them of the new order number so they can link it to the old order within my account with Topcashback?thanksjoe
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Hi @jojo676 Thanks for the update. Once your services are activated please complete a Missing Cashback Claim with TCB. Provide them with the original order ref and the replacement order ref and they will be able to process your claim for you.

Drop back and let us know how you get on.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
jojo676
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

thanks john, will do.

0 Ratings
jojo676
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

Hi john, following on fom my last message. The cach back has noe been declined but because BT took over 75 days to decline it I can not put in a missing cashback claim. Please help? thanks joe

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Hi @jojo676 

Thanks for posting back!

Sorry that your Top Cash Back has been declined and that this has been going on for so long.  As you are having problems raising the claim you can send us over your details and we'll give you a hand from here.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings