cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sassi2711
Message 1 of 3

Re: Formal Complaints - Ombudsman Services

I am having enormous problems with a rather rude man at BT..... I moved house and contacted BT 2 weeks prior to that to arrange this but didn't hear from them til the week before the move claiming I would need to wait a further 3weeks before my line would be active. I was assured I would be refunded for the time I had no access to my line however all I have had is £20 refunded and then this month there is two of line rental and packages along with a reconnection charge and Late payment from when I queried why a refund hadn't been deducted..... I am beyond frustrated and upset , and this person I am dealing with is passive aggressive with me.....

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Welcome to the forum. I'm asking the forum moderators to look into this for you and they will post contact details here shortly.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Hi @Sassi2711,

Check out our BT Customer Complaints Code. It will show you a link that states: 'Download the Complaints Code'. It tells you what options are available to you. As it sounds like you already have an open complaint with us; you can request to escalate it to the next level if you are not happy with what you are being told.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings