Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mcalvert2407
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Re: Free Google Home??

Go to solution

I too had a google home confirmed on the 10th May with a 35 day notice.  It has now been 65 days - how much longer will it be to process this free gift with my renewed broadband offer?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Free Google Home??

Go to solution

Hi @mcalvert2407,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry there has been a delay in you receiving your Free Google Home. If you send me in your details, I'll be able to chase this with the Promotions Team.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me. You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @mcalvert2407  thanks for sending over your details. I've checked and you have been in touch with customer service earlier yesterday. They have raised a query with the promotions team and it can take up to 10 days for them to update the case. I've taken over the complaint on your account and will keep an eye on the query until it's sorted. I'll update you as soon as I have an update for you.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @mcalvert2407  The promotions team have updated me that the Google Home will be dispatched within the next 14 days. You will receive an email confirmation when it is sent to you from the BT Shop.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @mcalvert2407  have you received any update on your gift yet? Post back and let me know.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
mcalvert2407
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Yes. I got it last week thanks.

I do find it hard to log in to these community pages!!

0 Ratings