cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Coxriley
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Re: Free JBL Flip 4

I still havent heard anything about my speaker either. I have claimed the reward card but the same as other people have heard nothing regarding the speaker. Have other people heard anything now?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
JohnC2
Message 2 of 4

Hi @Coxriley  welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry that you have not received an update on the free gift. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team and we will chase this up for you.  
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Lloydlister-123
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Told to wait 28 days. Bet i still have to chase this up after this wait period.I hate companys that promote deals but dont seem to get on with it and give the customer whats owed. You cannot go to tesco and take a basket of grocerys for free. SO WHY AM I GETTING BILLED EVERY MONTH ,BUT NOT GETTING WHAT IM PAYING FOR. MODERN DAY CRIMINALS. HOPE THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE GETS THIS **bleep** SERVICE . 

0 Ratings
nipper76
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Bought 3 sims for me and the kids, sent one speaker pretty quick and kept hanging for a month and a half with promises and assurances that the other 2 were on their way.

today i was told that it was only 1 speaker per household (not per contract taken out as advertised)

can anyone help?

0 Ratings