cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Surfeddie1979
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Re: Free JBL speaker

I seem to be in the same boat here. 30 days gone since my order and no speaker... is this just a scam from BT?it seems there are a few who have been duped.  I've been speaking to several others who took the deal around the same time are also left without their promised free gift.. maybe time to email the ombudsman on this. 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
bastecio
Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Well I was told again have to wait another 30 days maybe 60  days. I have been waiting since 1.8. Mod won't do/help anything. BT is taking a p.... but so will I and leave BT for good next year. What a pathetic company.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 4 of 7

Hi @Surfeddie1979 and welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry there's been problems getting the speaker to you. I'll be happy to take a look into this for you. I've sent you a private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team.
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Drop me a reply with the details and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
bastecio
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

No thanks don't need another email with empty promises like will be delivered in 30,60,90 days... Or maybe not at all  Don't care anymore I will leave BT anyway asap

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

@bastecio 

I believe there have been issues with this offer, and virtually all of these have been resolved by moderator intervention, so you have nothing to loose by responding to the private message sent by @DavidM 

Here is an example https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/JBL-speaker/td-p/1969861

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 7 of 7

Hi @bastecio ,

Thanks for posting. You've mentioned on your JBL Speaker thread that you've raised this into the CEO office. We can't step in once it's reached that level. 

Cheers

David

0 Ratings