cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Iain74
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Re: Free gift

Hi I'm having same problem placed order then due to technical fault order cancelled then re ordered and only got broadband installed not original package spoke to value team and got all order sorted and assured me within 5 days will have email to claim Xbox 2 weeks later and still nothing spoke so many times on chat and told same thing wait few days it's on way but nothing 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

@Iain74 

What date was your broadband activated?

0 Ratings
Iain74
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Hi was on 8th Aug and was told by value team within 5 days of activation would have code she said thanks

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

You will receive the code 28 days after your service has been active. What the value team told you was incorrect, as it has to be outside of the cancellation period anyway.

If its not arrived by the end of the second week in September, then please post back here, and it can be investigated.

0 Ratings
Iain74
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Ok thanks for your reply even when took the new service it states within 14 days of activation will receive code I will wait and see if it comes then thanks for your help

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

This issue has been raised before, as the 14 days, applied to orders much earlier on in the year, and has been changed for later orders. I suspect its to give the promotions team more time to process the orders.

You need not worry, as there is help here from a moderator, if you do not receive the code.

0 Ratings