Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jawm
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Re: Free welcome gift

Go to solution

Hi,

Sorry are you able to help me with the same problem please, as i am getting nowhere over the phone. I ordered on the 6/3 and installed on the 01/04 but havent received an email. I am not sure if this is to do with me using a me.com as i couldnt receive the varification email for this community on that email address so have changed to outlook?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum. @Jawm 

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

@Jawm Thanks for posting and welcome to the BT.com community forums. I'm really sorry you're free gift email has not arrived. I'll sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team and we'll be happy to get this looked into.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Jawm 

Thanks for sending us your details, I'm sorry for the problems you've had in getting your claim submitted.

I have taken over your complaint and I'll deal with this until we get it all sorted, please don't worry.

I have sent you a few more details privetely, please get back to me when you can.

Thanks

Community ModeratorStephanie
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Jawm thanks for getting back to me and confirming that you were able to claim your gift 🙂

Please post back if there's anything else we can help with.

All the best!

Community ModeratorStephanie
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings