cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vickt60
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Re: HELP needed with MY Order has been cancelled without my knowledge

We had and are still having the same issue. Following a house move on the 10th August 17. When i called to arrange my home move a was offered bt infinity, anytime calls, netflix 4 rooms, btsport free and ENTERTAINMENT MAX.
We have bt infinity, anytime, netflix (1 room) sports (not free) but none of the premium channels -we called after date of activation as followed tv institutions and they got it all going apparently that max package was still open order. The put entertainment plus on. 2 days later i get a call (on holiday) asking if all is working - we said it was when we left. 2 hours later we got the cancellation of services email.
We did all instruted and were told the ent max package being left open then close caused a glitch but all was ok. Got home to find that it wasn't - we are still being passed around. I thought friday 8/9/17 after nearly 2 hours, 3 Indians and a lovely ladie that seemed real (Sorry but at this point i have spoken to only indians that have just been script reading and not listening and thats a lot of missed calls, messages and repeatedly saying what the issue is) the issue- bt are not suplying the service promised, and i would like what i was offered. ....situation- still bt plus, still not premium chanels that either package offers (i just checked) £30 credit raisedans and a cowardly case handler, and tonight i was told that they had tried contacting me on the 11/9/17 (lie) i explained yet again that NO! That was new activation date as the lovely lady had scrapped all the other stuff reset my online info (i couldn't view bills so i stopped direct debits unti i could see what my bills were as i dont trust bt anymore) outcome- madam what time would you like a call back to resolve this- so i said half 7pm as thats what time i finish work- madam you cant geta call from the as it would be to late but they can call you between 8am &8pm (erm....ok so i will quit work n sit waiting as i was told recently that they havea set amountof calls per customer ( everyone i have had has been whilst at work or in town ) ....so yet again bt your customer service sucks and i will hand am cancelling services. @muggedoff my advice would be to quit while your ahead as this last month has been so stressful for me i can honestly say that i would never ever recommend them again. 😞 good luck x

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Vickt60
Beginner
Message 2 of 3

And yes i couldn't log on to view bills until she reset my account @muggedoff i really hope they dont put you through the stress they have us ...btw bt thanks for the £30 that covers the day i took off work as we were promised a call from my (complaint handler) that was never received. Yeah compensation for stress and the fact that its still not resolved hasnt been factored.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Hi @Vickt60 Sorry that you had problems with the home move of your services and things aren't fixed yet. 

We will be happy to help fix things for you if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings