Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Darling35
Message 1 of 7

Re: Home move chaos.

Go to solution
I've been experiencing the same.
I am going mad!!!!!
I am a student and I relay on the internet for all my academic work and lectures.
I am falling behind badly and BT seem to have serious customer services issues.
I just don't know what to do.
I asked to cancel my account do I could change providers but they said the cannot refund my payment. I paid for 1 year live rental upfront! And I still have 11 months to go.
Please help????
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they may not be on duty for a long time, and your message will not be tracked properly.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail within 5-6 working days.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Darling35
Message 3 of 7

Home move nightmare!!!!!

Go to solution
I've been trying to move my account to my new address for the past three weeks.
And the first time I've called the have logged a wrong address.
When I called again i had to wait 48 hours for the order to be cancelled. I wait and I called and it has not been done. Since then I've calling every day twice a day and every time someone on the line tells me that the order is stuck on the system and that I will receive a call later from an engineer.
Apparently bcse I am moving to a new build they do not have my new address on the data base.
The worst is BT has not disconnected the line on my previous address and other people are living in there.
I am very worried that I will be accounted for other people's phone calls while I don't have a phone and an internet myself.
Me and my son are both students and we relay on the internet for all our academic work.
I just dont know what to do.
I am paying a fortune in phone calls to BT from my mobile and for nothing.
I have never experienced such a bad customer service in my whole life!!!
If you can please help me before I go mad I truly appreciate.
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

Re: Home move nightmare!!!!!

Go to solution

Please wait for an invite from one of the moderators, they are the only BT employees on this forum.

Nobody else on this customer forum can help.

BT should be able to arrange the old address to be incoming calls only.

Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi Darling35,

I'm sorry about the problems with your home move order. Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile  to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Darling35
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution
Thank you Neil 🙂
0 Ratings
Darling35
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
Thank you for your replay, but if they can do what you have said why haven't them done so?? I've moved over a week ago.
I've contacted them several times.
This is unacceptable!
0 Ratings