cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thejoker00
Beginner
Message 1 of 11

Re: House move

Could you please provide me with the details you've used to contact such people? A phone number would be amazing.

I'm having an absolute nightmare trying to get BT to provide me with a phone line and internet service. It's taken 7 weeks of pure hell and problems, numerous phone calls costing me money and not to mention that I need the internet for my job, so loss of earnings on top of all this.....now they want to charge me £130 for installing a line!!!

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 11

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
thejoker00
Beginner
Message 3 of 11

Invite to where?

I have documentation from the last 7 weeks, of all my phone calls to BT whereby I've been told 6 times dates that I will 100% have my line and internet connected. Now my line is connected they want to charge me £130 which I was NEVER made aware of.

I've been lied to, cut off, shouted at and laughed at by BT customer services so much over the last 7 weeks I've actually threatened to 'fire bomb' the HQ! Not my smartest move I'm sure, but the stress from BT is that bad, it's actually made me very ill over the last two weeks.

I've lost 3 weeks over trade for my company due to not having any internet, and I've made near on 20 phone calls to them at an average of 35mins a time.

If anyone can provide me with details whereby I can contact someone to talk to them, who is English speaking and based in England, who actually cares about my situation I'd be extremely grateful.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 11

@thejoker00 wrote:

Invite to where?

I've lost 3 weeks over trade for my company due to not having any internet, and I've made near on 20 phone calls to them at an average of 35mins a time.

Sorry,

I think you may be on the wrong forum.

Welcome to the BT Residential Customers forum

As you are a business user, please could you post on the BT Business forum at http://business.forums.bt.com/

The forum moderators here cannot deal with business customers.

Thanks

BT do not permit you to use a residential account to run a business, as its against their T&Cs.

0 Ratings
thejoker00
Beginner
Message 5 of 11

I know I'm on the BT residents forum as that's where I registered. My work from home is a side project thing. I'm not claiming loss of earnings back from BT due to this. What I do with my internet package, i.e download and upload to data to and from people is my business.

The question in hand here is still the fact that I have been treated like **bleep** for 7 weeks by BT India call centre and to top it all off I'm being told I owe them £130. I'd have no problem paying it if I was told right from day one you will get this charge. Which I haven't.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Hi thejoker00,

I am really sorry to hear about the problems you have had with BT in activating your service at your new address. I would like to take a look at the details of your complaint. Please could you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
thejoker00
Beginner
Message 7 of 11

No problems at all PaddyB, thank you.

0 Ratings
thejoker00
Beginner
Message 8 of 11

Done. Please let me know I've provided everything you need and that you've received it?

0 Ratings
SuperSajuuk
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 11

The moderators will get back in touch within 3-5 days and will take personal ownership of your problem until resolved to your satisfaction. If you received an automated email with an enquiry number and signed from the forum moderation team, the message will have been received in their mailbox. 🙂
0 Ratings
thejoker00
Beginner
Message 10 of 11

Beauty! Thank you!

0 Ratings