cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Broonskie
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Re: How can I remove an old account from MyBT?

Go to solution

Hello, just for the record I don't think this is the full solution!

The reason I say that is I have exactly the same problem as the OP, however only with an old BT Sport on EE account. Because this old EE account is still associated with my normal BT ID, I can't login properly to the BT Sport and cast to my TV which I should be entitled to do through my new BT Mobile account!

I have tried to contact both BT and EE about this, and they both they say only the other company can sort this out....??

So I guess what I'm saying is, don't just tell me to contact EE, help me out! You're the same company after all!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Broonskie,

The type of account you mention is BT Sport on EE. As it's on EE they should be able to remove it. It might be our product but the version you have is provided and managed by EE. However; I'd like to personally take a look at this to see if I can reach out since you no longer have that service.

To get in touch with us, click on my user name and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you.

When you have this completed, please tell me here so I can personally get it looked into.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

@Broonskie good speaking with you there - I'll get back to you as soon as I have a bit more information on this Smiley Happy

Community ModeratorStephanie
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

@Broonskie can you log into your BT ID when you get the chance? Your old account has now been removed on our end. Let me know, thanks

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Broonskie
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Hi Stephanie, that's it removed. You're a legend! Cheers
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

@Broonskie good stuff, great to hear Smiley Happy Do post back if there's anything else we can help with!

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”