cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dekomposer
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Re: How do I contact Libby Barr?

The BT service has become so incompetent and catastrophic, that I wish to get some help in sorting out the horrendous mess that the company keeps on creating.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

@Dekomposer 

can you expand on your problem - connection dropping or billing or tv so can you on correct forum board for help

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 5

I wouldn't be at all surprised if I get kicked off this forum for revealing one of BT's best kept secrets, Libby Barr is an absent signatory and has been for some time. See here

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

V_Meldrew

The OP is not actually asking what is in the title.

He/she posted on a 2014 thread and because their post was not anything to do with that thread, his/her post has been moved to start its own thread. Unfortunately the title can not be changed at the time it is moved.

For info: If you see "Re" in the title of the first post of a thread it generally means it has been moved from the original thread with that title.

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 5 of 5

Thanks for clearing that up, I have often wondered why the first post in a recent thread begins Re: but have not seen it explained anywhere

0 Ratings