cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cvs
Message 1 of 3

Re: Incorrect cashback amount topcashback declined

Hi

I'm in a similar situation with some of the other users who posted here. I've also got an order number starting with AJM like the others here. I've left TalkTalk and signed up to BT via topcashback based on the promise of receiving £95 in cashback which turned the BT package I signed up to into a rather appealing deal. 

Unfortunately to my complete dismay, topcashback just informed me today that my cashback was declined. The reason they quoted is that "your claim has been declined as the network has not identified ourselves as the last referral to the merchant’s site and this transaction." I don't know what went wrong, but that just doesn't make any sense at all. I did everything by the book, by placing the order with BT using the page generated by the topcashback website after clicking on the correct cashback link on the topcashback BT broadband for new customers page (not to mention that their website said at the time that the click was correctly recorded) and I haven't used any other cashback sites in years.

Can somone please help! I can't see any contact moderator link even though I'm logged in, hence why I'm posting a message.

Thank you.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

You will not see the moderators link unless they personally offer their help to you
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Hi @cvs

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that your cash back has been declined.  I can see that you have already raised a dispute with Top Cash Back about this and you do have an order reference beginning AJM.

We'll need your details to double check from here as you've done all you can do from your end.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings