cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Re: JBL Speaker not received

JBL speaker never received - could you honour the offer and send please? When renewing BT contract in February, speaker promised in 2 separate phone calls. This seems a common problem, disappointing.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Message 2 of 5

Hi @julie55, welcome to the community and thanks for posting, there were no JBL speaker offers on in February. What date was your order placed? 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi Neil, I've got the flyer BT sent me in front of me. Says renew by 31st January 2020 to receive free 'Flip 5 portable speaker', so I must have placed order before that date. There was some technical delay (not sure what it concerned), but certainly two of your colleagues advised it would be posted 'in 28 days'. If you want my account number just let me know. Many thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

Hi @julie55 thanks for posting back. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team. We are much busier than usual so it will take longer than it does normally for us to get back to you.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

How's it going re the JBL speaker request? Order made January, you replied 31st March. Could you provide an update please? I submitted all info requested, acct number etc. 

0 Ratings