Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Re: M&S Vouchers

Hi there

im still waiting for M&S vouchers that were claimed in early December 2019. I have chatted to 3 separate BT representatives who have told me they will chase , one in late December told me they would be with me in 7 days! This promo offer was the main reason I came back to try BT broadband and am very disappointed that you have yet to follow through on your offer it’s well past 50 days now ! 
can someone look in to it ASAP ? as feeling quite fed up with the chasing now!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Message 2 of 5

@Kaytodd1977, I'm sorry about the delay with your M&S voucher. I've sent you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

6EF3270C-A7E2-4CD3-8F66-15F7E98664C5.png

Unfortunately Neil , no message received ! So fed up seriously so anything you can do to help would be great !! 

Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

@Kaytodd1977 

I have asked a moderator to post again.

There may have been an issue because you posted on another person`s thread which was already solved and that can upset the way that the private messages are sent, so I have now moved you to this new thread and you should get a reply here.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Kaytodd1977 sorry about that. I've sent you a Private Message now please check and reply. If you still have any problem post back and let me know.

cheers
John