cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
denbydenise
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Re: M&S Vouchers

I have also been waiting since beginning of year spoke to 3 different people all say they have claimed it on my behalf wait a month  well it's been a few months now so think it was just a con to reel you in never to be seen once signed up 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Please bear in mind that with the current crisis, it could take a long time for one of them to deal with your request.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 3 of 6

Hi @denbydenise welcome to the forum and sorry that you have not received your M&S voucher yet. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

cheers
John

denbydenise
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Hi I have replied to your private message on the 18th April. I have today opend my mail box to find a marks&Spencer gift voucher has been sent out 17th April but only for £40 not the £100 as advertised I suppose I should be gratefull for that . This is probably only becouse i wouldnt let it go they shouldnt adversise something they have no intention of following through with just hoping people would forget and let it go.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

Its unlikely the moderator has even looked at it yet, so the voucher must have been sent out by another department.

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 6 of 6

Hi @denbydenise,

Thanks for posting back!

I have checked our queue and we have received your details.  I understand your concern and that you feel the gift voucher is less than what was advertised.  We will look into this for you as soon as your case reaches the top of our queue.  Thanks for your patience and we will pick this up as soon as we possibly can.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings