cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Re: Mis-Sold my contract (Blatent lies)

I applied over the internet and my service was up and running on the 21/11/16. I went to claim my £100 reward card the next day only to be told I wasn't eligible. I did it through moneysupermarket and have a screen shot of the "deal". I made endless phone calls and was told that it was because I have 2 accounts, it gets confused appararently.  I finally spoke to someone who promised she would help and even gave me an enquiry number! She did ask if I had done it over the phone and I said no, internet which is fine according to your info and her info. However she also said I'd get an email to confirm, which I didn't get. Then a nice man from BT phoned to ask if I was unhappy with my service I said yes apart from the reward card thing which was now going to be sorted out. He said that if I didn't get the confirmation email I should ring in a couple of days...... so, BT, I have spent all morning trying to get someone to sort this out. Nobody can help me, nobody recognises the "enquiry" number I was given. I am now too angry to speak to anybody about it and will lose my mind if I have to phone again. So I guess I won't be getting the reward I'm due. I certainly won't be going with BT once my contract is up. What a bunch of lies I've been told all week. I really don't know what else to do but make a nuisance of myself by letting people know that BT LIE.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

@Rachelmortby I'm sorry about the problems you've experienced with claiming your rewards card. If you get in touch with the vouchers team on this link they'll be able to help you with this. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Pretty sure I emailed this address last week and haven't had a response to that email. I have taken a note of the new enquiry number but it didn't help having an enquiry number before, as nobody seemed to recognise it even though it is in the same format. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

deleted by poster

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

@Rachelmortby Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username .

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings