cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 7

Re: Missing BT Reward card

The exact same has also happened to me. I’ve also been contacting for months also - I applied for the Black Friday deal. My package was activated in January. No reward to claim until mid March and by that point it was expired despite checking once a week since January. It’s a joke. I’ve opened 3 complaints all closed with no resolution. Very poor customer service. 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

@Tchadwick15 

Welcome to this user forum.

You had three months to claim from the day your service was activated.

If you had posted on this forum earlier, it would have been resolved by one of the moderators, but I suspect that its too late now.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 7

I didn’t write here as I didn’t know it existed and I’ve been trying to solve this problem via emails. But I’ve had zero luck. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 7

Also I am aware of three months but the reward card was never on the system to claim until it had already expired! I logged in to the claims site every week since January! 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

@Tchadwick15 wrote:

I didn’t write here as I didn’t know it existed and I’ve been trying to solve this problem via emails. But I’ve had zero luck. 

I will see if a moderator can help, but please bear in mind, its likely to take a long time.

Highlighted
Message 6 of 7

Thank you
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 7

Hi @Tchadwick15,

Thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you have had trying to claim your Reward Card.

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings