cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Re: Missing Marks & Spencer Voucher

This has happened to me also, I joined and was Activated on 26th November 2019 through the web offer of a £80 M&S Voucher, completed the form and have chased on 3 separate occasions and still had nothing in the post!! Slightly frustrating

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

@madben3 

Welcome to this user forum.

What date did you place your order?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Hi Keith, it was 13th November when I places the order with BT 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

@madben3 

https://broadbandbenefits.co.uk/marksandspencers/claim

"This offer is available exclusively to customers who have placed an online order via one of our selected partners. See terms and conditions."

Customers who have ordered via a recognised cashback or loyalty site are not eligible for this offer.

These were the offers via affiliate companies during that period.

All Affiliate partners (£80) – for orders of BT Superfast Fibre or Superfast Fibre 2 packages between 8th November – 14th November – Claim by 14th February 2020
• uSwitch (£120) – for orders of BT Superfast Fibre or Superfast Fibre 2 packages between 8th November – 14th November – Claim by 14th February 2020

The one I have marked in bold, would apply to you if you applied via one of BTs partners.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Yep, thats the one, I claimed on 26th/27th November from the redemption link and have chased over the phone and via Live chat who said that its 'there' but I still have not received anything? I have my initial order number if that helps?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 8

@madben3 wrote:

Yep, thats the one, I claimed on 26th/27th November from the redemption link and have chased over the phone and via Live chat who said that its 'there' but I still have not received anything? I have my initial order number if that helps?

I am just a customer, so I will have to raise this with one of the moderators.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 8

Hi @madben3 welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry that you have not received your M&S voucher yet. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will be happy to chase this up for you.

cheers
John 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 8 of 8

Thats fantastic, thanks Keith, appreciate your help!

0 Ratings