Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnnaBailey
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Re: New Build Home Line Connection

I have a similar issue.

The order was placed 4th October for a new phone line, broadband and tv package,

I was told we would have an engineer visit in October and this didn't happen, we were then told we would have an update in November, I had an update yesterday saying we will now have an update 13ty January!

This is unacceptable and no one can give me a reason why - I keep getting different reasons non of which make sense.

I have now been on hold for over an hour waiting to speak to an advisor. I have had no luck on online chat either.

I am tired of calling every day to get an update and getting a different excuse every time.

The list of statuses I have received are long and varied.

Quite frankly I am appalled and fed up at the abysmal levels of customer service shown by the bt open orders team,

I don't believe you will actually deliver on the 13th of January.

I would like to be contacted by a senior member of your customer relations staff in the uk that has authority on the matters above as soon as possible.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only,

This is where customers help each other get the most out of BT products & services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.
Everyone posting here, are just BT customers like myself

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

BT Retail do not provide or maintain the external network. This is done by Openreach (A BT Group Business) who work for all Service Providers apart from Virgin Media. BT Retail do not get any special treatment.

Openreach do not talk to end users, only Service Providers.

This is a public forum which can be viewed worldwide, so please do not post any personal information, especially phone numbers, account numbers, fault numbers, address information or email addresses, as this could be used to impersonate you.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Hi @AnnaBailey,

Welcome to the community forum.

I'm sorry to hear about the delay with your order. I'll be able to take a look at what is happening with your order. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings