Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MG21
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Re: No reward card showing - switched through switch in december

Go to solution

Hi 

I’m new to this community, hope it’s ok to reply to this post, as I am having the same problem.

I placed order via USwitch for BT fibre 1 with £70 reward card on 28 May, Broadband went live on 21 June. Paid 2 bills so far. No sign of the reward card on MyBT as stated, been in contact with BT by phone 3 times and once by live chat each, giving 4 different solutions, none of the suggestions have worked. 

Be great if  anyone could assist, to get this resolved. Thanks 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
DavidM
Message 2 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @MG21  and welcome to our community.

Thanks for posting about the rewards card. I'm sorry you're having problems claiming it. I can help. I'll drop you a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
MG21
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Big thank you to Neil and other mentors who have helped with my missing reward card problem.  It arrived this morning. Their quick response achieved more in a few hours, than the 3-4 weeks of trying through tel calls and instant messaging to BT which wasted loads of time, was given poor guidance and sent down blind alleys. The mentors did exactly what they said they would do, many many thanks, certainly the best customer response I have received in a long time.

RobbieMac
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

@MG21 wrote:

Big thank you to Neil and other mentors who have helped with my missing reward card problem.  It arrived this morning. Their quick response achieved more in a few hours, than the 3-4 weeks of trying through tel calls and instant messaging to BT which wasted loads of time, was given poor guidance and sent down blind alleys. The mentors did exactly what they said they would do, many many thanks, certainly the best customer response I have received in a long time.

Thanks for the kind words @MG21 

I'm really pleased to see you've got your hands on the reward card now; sorry it took so long.  I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to @NeilO 

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings