Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aidie
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Re: ORDI request to BT Openreach

Hello everyone,
I too have this problem and would greatly appreciate assistance from those that have been doing such a great job at helping here.
We have just moved into our new home but the first and only other owner never installed internet thus never ran into these problems.
I pillar to post this past week.
Please help
Thank You
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi @Aidie Sorry you are having difficulty getting your services connected. 

The Ordi process is only to correct an active service when Openreach have the incorrect address details. As the previous occupant did not have service you should be able to place an order to connect new service at your address. Please ensure that your address is listed on the Royal Mail website as unlisted addresses will cause a problem. 

If this information does not help and you are still unable to get connected to us please post back and provide some more information on the problem you are experiencing and we will be happy to help you further. 

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
Aidie
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

I have taken your sound advice John and followed this up. It seems I may have overlooked the obvious RE: older Royal Mail database left uncorrected.
Next few days will tell.
Thank you again John
Ad
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Aidie Thanks for the update and as you say hopefully that will resolve the issue. Come back and let us know how you get on. 

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings