cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stjohnswood
Message 1 of 11

Re: ORDI request to Openreach

I'd like to request an ORDI please as well. 

I am new in town but my address on BT account matches exactly that of Royal Mail website. 

Thank you 

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 11

have you tried ordering broadband from BT  is it just a phone only account you currently have with BT?  if so enter your number and post results  remember delete number  https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Stjohnswood
Message 3 of 11

Thanks for your reply. I have any phone line or Internet Broadband provider at home. I am a newcomer. All the bulding have the fiber only my flat doesn't have. I have been told to request an ORDI to OPENBT REACH

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 11

if you decide which ISP you want to use for your broiadvand and phone and then place an order then if there is a problem with openreach then they will sort it for you

you are not on openreach database as you don't have a phone line at present

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Stjohnswood
Message 5 of 11

I decided and they said OpenReach first otherwise BT said me : "you have to choose us to make the request". I am not sure if it's correct. 

Thanks for your reply but really need help . I am waiting for couple of months now 

Thank you

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 11

If you have a direct fibre, then ther are only a few providers that sell it, BT Retail is one of them.

It may also be, that BT Retail paid Openreach to install it for their exclusive use, for a fixed period of time, so BT Retail may be your only choice.

0 Ratings
Stjohnswood
Message 7 of 11

I understand 

let's restart again 

1/We are new commers in London

2/ I don't have any provider for the moment 

3/ I know what  is ISP who able to provide me a fiber service 

4/ My bulding has a fiber but only not in  my flat

5/Need an ORDI request to Openreach

If it's not clear , I can rexplain. Thank you all for your help. It's really apreciated. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 11

Whoever you place your order with, will be able to place an ORDI request to Openreach.

This is only a BT Retail forum, and can only help if you are placing an order with BT Retail.

Contact your chosen provider, and they will do it for you, as all providers have equal access to Openreach.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 11

do you have fibre direct to your home?  have something like this  FTTP modem.jpg

0 Ratings
Stjohnswood
Message 10 of 11

No as I todl earlier, I don't have any Internet Provider at home. 

I'd like to have one with a fiber service but it's not possible. 

to do that possible, I need to open an ORDI request to Openreach. 

Thank you 

0 Ratings