Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kelb50
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

Re: ORDI request

Go to solution

H Paddy B,

I am having the same issue as the OP. My house name on my account is incorrect.

How do I go about changing it please?

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 10

Go to solution

I moved your post to start your thread as previous one had been solved

are you BT RETAIL customer?  Is your address correct in the Royal mail database?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
kelb50
Beginner
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Thank you for your reply. I’m a BT customer (not retail). My address is correct on the Royal Mail address checker. My house name on my BT account is missing one letter from it. 

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

if not BT Retail are you BT Business?  if so you need to post here https://business.forums.bt.com/

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
kelb50
Beginner
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

I’m sorry, I didn’t understand,  thought you meant retail business. I am a retail customer, apologies for the confusion. 

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

just to clarify - you have residential broadband?

is your name and address exactly the same on BT residential records and the royal mail database?

iniltous
Guru
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

To be clear , if you are not a BT ‘retail’ customer but a BT customer , who exactly do you pay for your phone and broadband ?, if it’s not ‘BT’ then this forum isn’t the place to get your issue resolved.

0 Ratings
kelb50
Beginner
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Yes, I have residential broadband. My address is correct in the Royal Mail Reguster but is not correct on my BT account. The name of my house is missing one letter. This is stopping me from upgrading online, because it keeps showing an error. I have looked through previous posts and this is a problem that keeps cropping up and gets resolved by correcting the mistake. 

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

if the problem is you address on your BT account that does not need ORDI request to openreach just need to phone 150 then billing and get it sorted

0 Ratings
kelb50
Beginner
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

Thank you for your help. I’ll give them a call now. 

0 Ratings