cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JDRannoch
Message 1 of 2

Re: Official Complaint

My goodness, never before have I felt compelled to join a forum let alone post on one. It does serve as a kind of support group.i I have never in my life met such a shambolic company. Amongst the issues, could not establish the telephone line cabling, could not get line once eventually established (3 visits) to work properly (8 hours worth of mobile calls), line suspended after a single e billing e mail which I missed, tried to pay online - did not work, tried to pay on automated phone - would not accept overpayment despite fact I was keying exact amount on the bill, would not accept underpayment, would not accept payment...could not get to speak to anyone as could not get out of the "you have not paid loop" - don't bother using another phone as when you key in the phone you are calling about you go back into the same loop. Tried to make a complaint but cannot do that because as soon as you break cover and say which line you are complaining about you back into same loop. Could not speak to anyone by any means. Oh well, I will not be holding my breath on any reply. If BT want to respond you have my e mail address. Personally I will be doing 2 things - counting off the days of the rest of the contract so I can leave, never to return to BT, telling anyone and everyone never, ever to contemplate engaging BT for anything at all under any circumstances.
There we are another 2 hours of my life I won't get back, but on a positive note 2 hours closer to being liberated from these charlatans who masquerade as a communications company.
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Official Complaint

Hi JDRannoch,

Welcome to the community forum. I can take a look at the details of your complaint. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings