cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Re: Openreach Silver Address

What if you have moved into a new home which is a new build so don't currently have and ISP as you were in temp accommodation for a while, how do you get and ORDI raised with openreach then? I'm a care assistant who is having to come home from shifts and sit on the phone trying to resolve this silver address issue so we can get broadband. I'm just not getting any help and its causing so much stress. Please help!
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

@Auder2002 

Assuming you want to place an order with BT Retail, then just use the link I posted.

https://www.bt.com/products/broadband/deals

If you do not want to place an order with BT Retail, then you will have to contact another provider, as this forum would not be able to help.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Hiya, thanks for replying, yeh had been trying to order the broadband through Bt but was being told they couldn't because of the silver address issue? But will try the link and see thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

No luck, this is the page I've already tried! They aren't finding my address even though its on the royal mail site! I spoke with someone at BT the other day after trying online but they again siad there was the silver issue and couldn't seem to help. I've submitted a form to openreach to see if they can update our address but don't know how long that will take. Really frustrated.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

I will see if a moderator can help.

I have moved your post to this new thread, so you can get personal help relating to your issue.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Thanks
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

If a new build is there not an openreach modem ONT already fitted?ONT  + internal CSPONT + internal CSP

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

I was able to resolve my particular issue (silver address and not having fibre available for my address) by contacting Openreach via this form: https://www.openreach.com/fibre-checker/cant-find-my-address

They did resolve it but unfortunately it took them awhile, around 2 months. 

0 Ratings