Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Accepted Solution

Re: Order Confirmation?

[ Edited ]

Hello ,I have placed an order for unlimited infinity1 + w/e calls on Sat 18th Feb.  I recieved an email saying thanks for the order if you don`t recieve a confirmation e-mail or letter within 5 days to ring 0800 800 150 which I did today.

The guy on the other end said the order hadn`t gone through and there was a problem but he did not know what it was and said someone would ring me in the next 24 hrs. as this did not inspire confidence , is it posible for you to look into this for me  I tried to sign up a few months ago and that went wrong and was cancelled. Your help would be appreciated thank you.

I PLACED THE ORDER SAT FEB 18TH.

BT.COM REFERENCE IS.....BTCAAAOZZ******

Distinguished Sage

[ Edited ]

I assume you are referring to this thread?

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Re-Order-Confirmation/m-p/1679340

You did not reply to the moderator on that thread, so it was assumed that it was sorted.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

You should be able to track your order by logging into MyBT.

Also try the  Order Live Chat Team

Aspiring Contributor

Thanks for your reply , the link that was  posted was my previous atempt to sign up around Nov last year  that order was cancelled.

Also its suggested that I go to "MyBT" to track my order ,  without my sign in details from my confirmation I cannot do this .

Help Please.

Hi @Sheilaville,

I'll be able to help you with your order. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

PaddyB | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You

We would really appreciate it, if you could take a few minutes to complete our ‘MyBT feedback survey’. Please see here for more info, MyBT feedback survey

Aspiring Contributor

Thanks for the reply have done as you said . had to make up a fictisious Acc. No. as I dont have one and it wouldnt let me progres keeping my fingers crossed .

Beginner

Hi

I had the same problem I had to write a letter to the director It was sorted within two weeks. I am very happy with BT.

Thanks

Neil

Hi @Sheilaville,

Thank you for taking my call today. I'm glad to hear that your service is now up and running Smiley Happy

Thanks

PaddyB

PaddyB | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You

We would really appreciate it, if you could take a few minutes to complete our ‘MyBT feedback survey’. Please see here for more info, MyBT feedback survey