cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sheilaville
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Re: Order Confirmation?

Hi John , I see you sorted this guys problem I wonder if you can help me with something simular .I made 2 atempts to sign up to BTonline both failed  and the order was cancelled , it was suggested by a BT  person that I spoke to that  I sign up on the telephone so I got a nice BT lady who took my order this was on Fri 14th Oct.  She said that I would get confirmation through the post in 3 to 5 days and I have to date had nothing , I the went on a BT chat line and was told that I ould get the etails by email within 48 hrs this has no appeared either ,I am concerned as to whether or not the order is going through , I was given a start date of 4th Nov.

I am at present a Talktalk customer . can you clear things up for me ? Regards Ron 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

The poster solved their own problem by re placing their order have you tried checking your email spam folder incase the emails have gone there
0 Ratings
Sheilaville
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Yes I have I have had nothing at all post or email I have been checking all the time
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Sheilaville Sorry you have not received confirmation of your order.

It sounds like something is definitely not right here so chat with our orders team here to find out what is happening. Post back to let us know how you get on.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings