cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rickardo80
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Re: Order confirmation

I placed an order on the 4th Feb and had no confirmation email so I phoned them yesterday (9th feb) and was told my order was  “stuck in the system” and that he would sort it and I should get the email confirmation soon. I still havent got the email, but maybe because it is the weekend? I hate not knowing if my order is progressing or not. Hopefully you will get your problem sorted. Let us know what happens.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
PaddyB
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Rickardo80,

Welcome to the community forum. I'm sorry to hear about the problems you've had with your order. If you send me in your details, I'll be able to take a look at this for you.

Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 3 of 3

Hi @Rickardo80 I called earlier and left a brief message on your voicemail. Just to confirm that your order is on the system but the reason you have not received confirmation yet is due to the fact that it is a Fibre To The Premises (FTTP) order.

They have a open case to check when you will be connected but there is no update on this yet. You will need to contact the FTTP team on 0800 587 4787 as they are the only team that can help you with this order.

Cheers

John 

0 Ratings