cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Tmucker
Message 1 of 3

Re: Paid my final bill to BT but they're still trying to charge me!

I feel your pain. I'm a single parent and work part time. I've been having this since I cancelled in September 2014!! I literally feel like I am being harassed now and it's really getting to me. I have even had BT employees look at my account and say they can see I cancelled so they are not sure why it's carried on. They've now moved to a second debt collector, I'm assuming the first company realised it was a joke after I spoke to them and then it changed. So now I'm getting letters from them saying I need to pay nearly £300!
I've had so many different stories from BT employees that don't match, spent hours on the phone and online chats and got nowhere. Really at a loss as to what to do, when I have done nothing incorrect. Now in 2016 the nightmare continues 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

@Tmucker
I have asked the Forum Moderators to help you they will post their contact link here tommorow
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

@Tmucker Thanks for posting, we'll be happy to look into this for you. Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your BT account details.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings