Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jt55
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Re: Problem claiming BT Reward Card

Wow..

stumbled across this thread whilst looking for something else- pleased to know not just me.  I also ordered same package, and have been subject to a catalogue of errors, most of which after 3 weeks since activation not resolved.  This subject is one of them.  I was assured after having to order via your rep (due to a problem that was not my fault) that I had secured this deal - I also been with Sky for years, but was tempted by this offer.  When I went to claim the rewards was told the same, still waiting for the siuation to be resolved.  Can you resolve?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Hi @Jt55

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry for the delay receiving your rewards card.  I can see you've mentioned that you've claimed for the card.  You can chase your reward card here

Try the link above and keep us posted how you get on from here.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Jt55
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Morning, I almost know before I even complete the form it will reject - I am sure it will be ok with the SIM rewards but the rewards relating to my order in November for Broadband, phone and TV will bounce back as I was unable to complete the order online - got to payment screen and received error message, some problem at your end - your rep completed via phone.  The system rejects it based upon the order number as the order was not completed online?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Hi @Jt55

Thanks for letting me know that.

In that case, send us over your details and we will look into this for you from here.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

@Jt55 I'm really sorry about the problems with your order. I tied calling you this there but missed you. I've raised a case with the rewards card team this afternoon asking them to honour the online offer. I hope to hear back from them within the next 7 days and as soon as I have an update I'll get back in touch with you.

0 Ratings
Jt55
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

Thank you.  I look forward to hearing.

I have another issue - do I need to raise it separately - you could not script this catalogue of errors - the recent one is great!

julie

0 Ratings
wallace4793
Message 7 of 8

Duplicate - Sorry

0 Ratings
wallace4793
Message 8 of 8

Hi,

I saw Martin Lewis on Good Morning Britain in Mid October an offer to join BT inifinity and save. Basically you could pay line rental upfront, and get BT inifinity rewards of £125 and a £50 cheque. I signed up for this and received the links to claim the rewards to be clicked after the BT service is active. Which I did.

I recevied the card for 125 but not the cheque..... I have tried to chase this with BT and they now claim "they have never offered or dealt with cheques" and Ive hit a brick wall. What can I do? Its now nearly January and still no luck.. I mustve spend 6 hours on the phone and the same again to online chat to no avail.

I have had lots of problems with BT in the 3 months ive been with them too.

John

0 Ratings