cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psburns
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

Re: Problem with my order

BT installed a new phone line around 25th October and we decided to order a package of phone, BT Sports and internet. Was told by BT that the internet would be live on 9th November. Course this didn't happen, continuous flashing purple light on BT hub. Rang them and was told Openreach needed to do some work on the supply and it would up and running on the 14th November. Of course this didn't happen. Was then told it would be the 15th then the 17th. Now told our order had been cancelled because they couldn't get the promised internet speed. Thinking of sacking off BT. Can't speak to Openresch direct as they don't take incoming calls. Absolutely hopeless.
0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 10

Welcome to this user forum.

I have moved your post to this new thread, so you can get personal help from the community or moderators, so please watch this thread for updates.

0 Ratings
psburns
Beginner
Message 3 of 10

Thanks for that
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

@psburns welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm really sorry about the problems with your order. If you would like us to chase this up with Openreach please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
psburns
Beginner
Message 5 of 10

Neil, the link doesn't work for the mods. Thanks David
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 10

@psburns wrote:
Neil, the link doesn't work for the mods. Thanks David

You cannot see it on the mobile view, you need to switch to full page view.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

@psburns it's definitely there, but as @Keith_Beddoe mentioned you need to be viewing the full version of the site and click on my username. 

contact the mods.png

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
psburns
Beginner
Message 8 of 10

Re: Problem with my order Options on ‎17-11-2017 21h50 Tried to find contact the mods link but can't find it BT installed a new phone line around 25th October and we decided to order a package of phone, BT Sports and internet. Was told by BT that the internet would be live on 9th November. Course this didn't happen, continuous flashing purple light on BT hub. Rang them and was told Openreach needed to do some work on the supply and it would up and running on the 14th November. Of course this didn't happen. Was then told it would be the 15th then the 17th. Now told our order had been cancelled because they couldn't get the promised internet speed. Thinking of sacking off BT. Can't speak to Openresch direct as they don't take incoming calls. Absolutely hopeless.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

@psburns I've double checked and the click here to contact the mods link is definitely there but to make this easier I've sent you a private message with the link included. I hope that helps.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Hi @psburns,

Thanks for taking my call today. As discussed, your connection is due to go live tomorrow but if there are any problems please post back and let me know.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings