Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
registeringishard
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 13

Re: Problems with monthly direct debit - random amounts and twice in one month

Go to solution

Neil from the moderators got back in touch with me today - thanks Neil.  

Actually, PottyPerson got it right further up the thread.  I have been moved on to monthly total billing.  Given what else I have read on this board, that seems to be a better outcome anyway, so I am happy just to leave it there.

Thanks all for helping sort this out.

0 Ratings
andyduk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 13

Go to solution

So I have had the same issue. No notification, no notice, and my monthly payment plan bill has suddenly changed to a monthly direct debit at the beginning of this month, coming out on a date I would never have chosen ! . How can BT get away with this with Direct Debits, I thought any changes had to be notified in writing 10 working days before they took effect ? I've had this Payment Plan in Place for 2.5 years with BT Sport, BT TV and BT Mobile without any issues before . Its shocking customer service.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 13 of 13

Go to solution

Welcome to the forum. The payment method sometimes gets changed when there are changes to your package, but you should be asked and notfied what subsequent payments will be. Monthly billing is way better than the Monthly Payment Plan in my view, but if you want to change back to the MPP you can do it in MyBT. View your latest bill and select Payment Method from the list on the left.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings