Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sharrison22
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Re: Pure PrePaid Visa Card

Go to solution

I am also struggling with my Visa debit pure card from BT. We haven't received ours since our order May 2015. I can't get through on any of the phone numbers and the one I've found specifically for the card online is automated. 

Please can someone advise me of what to do - is there somebody available on here that could look into this for me please? 

I have also sent 'contact us' emails but haven't heard anything back from this yet either. 

Thank you. 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
boskee
Message 2 of 7

Go to solution

Good luck trying to get BT to honor their promises. I've been waiting 60 days for my Sainsbury's voucher (that was supposed to be delivered within 30 days) and still nothing. They will treat you like an idiot and keep on delaying until you give up.

0 Ratings
ssrivast
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
Hi.
I must admit it was a rough and tough ride for me. After months of chasing with call centres..... But guys in this forums were very helpful. They personally tracked and followed it with the concerned departments and got it resolved. Although, they did their own investigation for couple of weeks but the issue got resolved and I got my new card.
I strongly advice you to start a new thread on this forum and narrate your story. Also provide any details of any emails (incident numbers) etc that you have got when you called up call centeres earlier. Hopefully, Keith..Robbie...DAvid or someone will pick it up your case.
Start a new thread like mine.
Good Luck !!!
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @sharrison22 and @boskee,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry you haven't received the pre paid card or the sainsbury voucher. If you've followed the order process and applied for the voucher once activated then I can help track them down for you. Just drop me an email mwith the details. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile, and thanks @ssrivast for such a positive post. It just goes to show how the forum can help.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
garyma6
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi DavidM,

I have tried to claim the pure prepaid visa card since June 2015 and after many complaints, it still has not been resolved yet as I still have not received it.  Please help!

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @garyma6 and welcome.

If you followed the correct order and claim process then there shouldn't be any problems in getting the card out to you. I can check what's gone wrong for you if you wish. Just drop me an email with the details. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
sharrison22
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
This was successfully resolved by 'Neil', who was exceptionally helpful throughout. Re-ordered successfully, card arrived after one or two weeks - slight hitch with not receiving the activation code, which again was speedily resolved and now we have a fully refunded, new Pure Card. Looking forward to spending it!
Huge thanks to BT Care forums. Really impressed with this customer service and assistance. Thank you.