Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
axwy62
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Re: Recurring charge for Caller Display

Hi,

Sorry to post here but I can't find the new thread option, I'm new to this forum.

I'm having the same issue with being charged for caller display. I was assured last month it was all sorted out and I'd be refunded back to September, just got this month's bill with a paltry £1.69. I really can't cope with the foreign call centre again, can someone please help?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

try live online chat 

live chat

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
axwy62
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Live chat have already agreed to do the refund twice, hence braving the call centre last month.
Don't think I trust them to do what they say anymore.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 9

The helpdesks can't help with this. I'm asking the forum moderators to have a look at your account and they should post contact info here shortly.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 9

If you have done online help and customer services then see if mods can help. They will post a contact us link. 

contact mods.jpg

After completing the email NOT PM then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help. The mods will get back to you in 3/5 working days either by phone or email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Hi axwy62 and welcome.

I'm sorry you're getting repeat charges for the caller display. I can help with this. Can you drop me an email with the details? You'll get the 'contact us' link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
axwy62
Beginner
Message 7 of 9

Details sent as requested, and acknowledged. Thank you.

0 Ratings
axwy62
Beginner
Message 8 of 9

This has now been sorted and refund received yesterday, thanks for the help. It's a shame it took so long, but a good result in the end.
0 Ratings
axwy62
Beginner
Message 9 of 9

Please disregard the above, problem not solved as on the same bill I'm now being charged for BT Sport which I don't want, have no means of viewing and actually cancelled 9 months ago when my son moved out. Again, it's apparently because I didn't renew the free option!!!! What will BT charge me for next - not asking them to supply my tea bags?
0 Ratings