cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Re: Renewing BT Contract Difficulties

Yes I am having trouble renewing my contract. They wanted to put it up. I said no and they said that was my choice. All I wanted was for the contract to be renewed, and they wanted to put the price up. When I said I would let it run out and then take on a new contract, they said that they would block it.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Call customer options on 0800 800 030

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

If you let your intractable run out then you live to rolling monthly contract at standard terms - any discount will cease. You cannot at the end your contract get a new contract which is offered to new customers 

To get best deal you need to phone options team as Keith suggested. Your existing deal may no longer be available 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

Who is "they"?

If you phone customer options (number given by an earlier poster) within one month of your current contract ending*, then you have the option of haggling for a better deal.  If they don't offer you something decent, tell them it's not good enough and you'll go elsewhere.

If necessary, keep pushing them for something better.

*by which I mean up to 30 days before it ends, or any time after it's ended.

0 Ratings