Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scouse77
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Re: Reward Card Not Received

@JohnC2

I'm having a similar issue - can you message me please?
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
JohnC2
Message 2 of 8

Hi @Scouse77 I've moved your post to create your own thread as the previous thread was resolved long ago. When you say your issue is similar please can you provide some more information. ie when and how you placed your order and what package you ordered and the community will be happy to help you further.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Scouse77
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Is it ok to do it over private message?
0 Ratings
Scouse77
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

It was done via a third party website.  It was placed a few weeks ago and was for Fibre 1 + £80 BT Reward Card - at the time bt.com didn't have the offer available.  Whenever I try to go to the reward card claiming page it says the reward card is not available. 

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 8

@Scouse77 wrote:

It was done via a third party website.  It was placed a few weeks ago and was for Fibre 1 + £80 BT Reward Card - at the time bt.com didn't have the offer available.  Whenever I try to go to the reward card claiming page it says the reward card is not available. 

When was your service activated, as it takes at least 14 days after your service has been active, before you can claim?

0 Ratings
Scouse77
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

6th April

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 8

You will have to wait for a moderator. Private messaging when invited by a moderator, is secure.

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 8 of 8

Hi @Scouse77,

Thank you for posting, I'm sorry if you haven't been able to claim the Rewards that were included as part of your order. What 3rd party website did you use to order? If you send me in your details, I'll be able to get the Promotions team to investigate. 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

Paddy

0 Ratings