Did you mean: 
Highlighted
marcrp
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Re: Reward Card

Go to solution

Hi

I too had my broadband and phone line go live on 13th June. I've logged into the Claim My Reward but nothing is showing.

Could you investigate for me please @JohnC2 ?

Thanks,

Marc

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @marcrp,

When you check your order in your MY BT, is the order showing as Open?

If it is, this will need to complete first before you can claim the Rewards Card.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
marcrp
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @PaddyB

I can confirm the order is showing as complete in the MyBT orders section.

I don't know if this would affect it but when I placed the order online originally I had a message from BT a few days later saying my order was cancelled due to a system error. The message then went on to say the order had been put back on the system for me (But showed as a different order reference).

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @marcrp,

I'll need take a look at you order to make sure the Reward Card was included. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @marcrp Thanks for sending over your details. I've submitted your reward card claim for you and you should have a response in the next few days. I'll keep an eye on it also to ensure you are updated.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
marcrp
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @JohnC2

I've had an email and text saying my reward card claim has been submitted succesfully and I should receive it in the post soon.

Many thanks for sorting this out. It is much appreciated.

Regards,

Marc

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @marcrp thanks for the update I was keeping an eye out to check it was organised for you before I closed this off so good news that it's been arranged for you.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”