cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 7

Re: Reward Card

Hi, 

I too have had issues with the reward card, i ordered broadband and BT Sport back in January this year, installed not long after and i haven't received my card, but the reward site says its expired. A nice helpful, for helpful read lying, chap i spoke to insists he will raise it to the relevant person and i will hear from BT within 48 hours.

Still waiting, no reply to emails, no reply to complaints

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Message 2 of 7

@mark_112 Sorry about that, if you get in touch with the Voucher Team on this link they'll be able to help you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Hi NeilO, I too had submitted my claim for a £60 Amazon voucher back in August. I received no email after claiming. If I try to reclaim I see the message telling me that the order number has already been processed (obviously my previous attempt). I've now sent 2 messages to the vouchers team using the link you've provided but have not received a single email back from BT or the voucher team regards this situation. Am I to believe as many others are starting to believe that BT hooked me into a deal on false pretenses? Help would be appreciated, however if it is to send another request email to the voucher team then, I'm afraid to say that they are either not listening or they are doing so slowly that they believe I will have forgotten about the voucher by this time next year. Not a happy camper.

Dave G

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 7

Hi @daveg123

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting!

Sorry you haven't received any word back from the vouchers team after claiming for the voucher.  You can send us over your details and we will help you from here.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 7

yes I have done that, guess what? 

nothing

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 7

@mark_112 sorry I can't see anything from you in the forum email queue. Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username .

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 7

That would be because you suggested I contacted the voucher team, which I did.

@mark_112 Sorry about that, if you get in touch with the Voucher Team on this link they'll be able to help you.

So another hoop to jump through perhaps you can feel my frustration, I will 'contact the mods' I won't hold my breath and I'll return in a week when nothing has happened

0 Ratings