cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Borgcontact
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Re: Reward card not received

Hi  I ordered through uswitch broadband package and also added mobile phone package, i was supposed to get an £80 M&S reward card along with a £40 BT cash card, and in addition a £40BT cash card for the mobile new account. I claimed for all 3 but only recieved one of the £40 cards. Have been waiting patiently as the order was completed end of June and told it may take six weeks to get the cards. Returned from holiday and nothing has shown up.   Is this some sort of scam?  The reason I suspect this is when I placed the order through uswitch, it connected me to the BT site at the end it said cannot complete the order, everything was in the basket etc.  I then recieved an email from BT said that I needed to complete the order, so followed the link  to BT site.  My initial claim for BT reward cards page showed 2 £40 cards. seemed correct and duly got one. I called Uswitch and they said they coulnt do anything as it was up to BT and M&S.  Really leaves a very bad taste.  The only reason I went with BT was that Sky was upping the price of broadband, dont use the TV other than BT sports for european football comps. I hope someone can shed some light on this seemingly like a scam from BT using uswitch. Just for any reference . 7 June 2019.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

@Borgcontact 

Please edit out your account number, as that is personal information.

0 Ratings
Borgcontact
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Complete as requested .
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Borgcontact  sorry that you have not received your reward card. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team and we will be happy to chase this up for you. 
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

cheers
John

Borgcontact
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Hi John, thanks for your prompt response.

thanks 

p

0 Ratings
Borgcontact
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

I want to hold up my hand and announce that I was completely out of order in my accusation that their was a some sort of scam by BT and their use of uswitch. The response from BT has been more than impressive with actions initiated and then taken by BT to resolve the problems. I believe it was just down to administrative issues which occurred in unusual ways.

I have to give absolute top marks for the crew of BT.

as a side note we all like a deal but overall the deal I received by changing from Sky has been sincerely one of the best financial and service quality I have ever had.

top of the class marks from me to the people and company BT.

Just to be clear I have never said this about any other company in my life,  that's saying somthing.

very happy Borg.   😀