Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vm612150
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Re: Reward card

Go to solution

Dear John,

New customer on offer activated early Jan. Waited for 2 billing cycles and the card hasnt arrived as yet.

I did try online and reached out to call centre but no luck as yet.

Can you help please?

Kindest rgds

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Go to solution

@vm612150 

This is just a customer forum, but have you followed the process outlined here?

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Claiming-a-BT-Reward-card/td-p/1857030

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @vm612150, welcome to the forum and, sorry that you can't claim your reward card. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
vm612150
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Yes I have till logging on to the rewards page for claiming where I see a msg 'sorry we are unable to get the information'.

Hence I called up call centre and they dont see to have a line that can sort this out.

Thank you

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @vm612150, I've moved your posts to your own thread as it's best to keep them all in one place. I've checked the queue and we've received your details and one of the team will be in touch to help you get your reward card.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
vm612150
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution
Thank you sir
0 Ratings
vm612150
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
Thank you .Received the card and then its a struggle to sign up.
Once I click the activation a code is expected to come into the mobile. It is coming to the mailbox after a few hours and once I enter the details it says ' We did not recognise the details you provided. Please try again'. The validity of the code is 10 minutes so I have been in this trial and error loops since this morning. Any thoughts/signposts on what could be wrong?

0 Ratings