cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Re: Rewards Card

hello i have spoke to both bt and the black hawk network the black hawk network said they never received an order for my rewards card at there side its for £120 and i claimed it on time i did everything right but ive never got it 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 2 of 5

rewards card not recieved

i never got my rewards card i claimed it did everything i thought i needed to do then spoke to the black hawk network and they never received an order for a card for me it was for £120 what do i do?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

Re: rewards card not recieved

Hi @jodiem28 and welcome.

I've moved your post so we have all the details on one thread. Can you just confirm when you placed the order and when it was activated? Which service(s) did you order?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Broadband and home phone super fast fibre 1 unlimited as part of a deal with the website ohmydosh they have told me it's nothing to with them I was paid out already by them and this was on the 18 th Dec 2019 I had up until may 31st to claim my rewards card and that I did so I don't know what's happened.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Hi @jodiem28,

I think we are going to need to take a look into this one for you. I have sent you a private message with details on how you can contact the Mod team. We will get to the bottom of this for you 🙂

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings