cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crocodile89
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Re: Rude Customer Services AGAIN!

Yes I can confirm that BT customer service falls well below what I would expect.  I was waiting for some equipment to arrive from, dare i say it a truly worse than BT, namely a company called "Parcelforce."  When I expressed my annoyance to BT about "Parcelforce" I was spoken to with disdain.  The person at BT had no empathy with my situation and was a disgrace to BT.  I even apologised to the call centre member of staff, and explained that my annoyance was not with him personally.  I was met with silence, and it was clear he would not take ownership of my complaint.  I have my doubts whether BT take customer complaints seriously.  They are far too big an oganisation to even care.    

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
-Richie-
Guru
Message 2 of 6

@crocodile89wrote:

I have my doubts whether BT take customer complaints seriously.  They are far too big an oganisation to even care.    

Quite the opposite, any customer showing any signs of dissatisfaction should trigger the advisor raising a complaint.
Also every single feedback text message after contacting is read, if the reply is negative, that should also trigger a team leader contacting the customer back.

Gone are the days were raising a complaint required jumping through hoops or writing letters.

0 Ratings
crocodile89
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Sorry but didn't happen in this case

0 Ratings
-Richie-
Guru
Message 4 of 6

It should of been that way, did you at least get the answer you wanted ?
If you're waiting for equipment from Parcelforce, you can track it at https://www.bt.com/trackmyorder

0 Ratings
crocodile89
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

I received the package eventually. BT were angels compared to the customer service I received from Parcelforce . Parcelforce could not find a record of my conversation with their advisor!! As for BT, I hope they can weed out the person I spoke to. Whilst he was not as ignorant as the Parcelforce employee I spoke to, he was nevertheless making light of my complaint. There was no reference number given, let alone any acknowedgement of my complaint as being valid.
0 Ratings
-Richie-
Guru
Message 6 of 6

Calls are recorded and every advisor that you speak with leaves a footprint of the interaction on your account, it will list who it was and the duration, along with notes they might of added.
The feedback texts that BT send also help raise attention as they are all read, as I mentioned previously any negative comments will trigger a call from a team leader, usually within 24 hours.

If you do feel strongly about it, we can ask a passing mod to have a look and provide feedback directly to the advisors manager, it's your choice 🙂

0 Ratings