cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 6

Re: Silver address issues

Having the same issue.
Moved to a new property that doesn’t. Have an active phone line having been empty for some time for refurbishment.

I’ve tried online to check broadband availability and it simply doesn’t work properly or show me what’s available.
Zen Internet told me that my address is showing as silver and only partially registered/listed, whatever that means.

I called and spoke to a semi helpful guy from BT sales team who agreed that he just needed to take some of my details and log a case to get the address information updated. Unfortunately for whatever reason he hung up on me/we got disconnected.

My neighbours (including the one directly attached to me) have FTTP. The FTTP distribution point of from a underground duct accessed via a man home cover in the middle of our courtyard.
I’m extremely confident my property can receive FTTP.

Mod team, assemble! 😊 pretty please.

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 6

Hi @Paul_Watkins

just a quick question is your address correct on the Royal Mail address checker? 

I can ask for the mods to pop by and try and help. They are fairly busy guys at the moment,  so if you check back they will post here shortly. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi and thanks for the reply.

Yeah the address is fine on Royal Mail.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Paul_Watkins Welcome to the forum and sorry that you are having difficulty placing your order. 

In relation to the Silver key this cannot be changed as there is not an active BT service at the address as there is with the customer on the previous thread. As you have FTTP in your area and believe you would be able to get an FTTP connection the you will need to call us and speak with the FTTP team directly as we cannot help with this product.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Is there a specific number to call for the FTTP team?
0 Ratings
CJT80
Expert
Message 6 of 6

@Paul_Watkins

Try: 0800 587 4787

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"