cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pickseroni
Message 1 of 5

Re: Sorry, your BT ID has been suspended

I would be interested to know if you had a resolution to this. I am having the exact same issue which seems to perplex every customer service agent I have spoken to so far.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

@pickseroni

I have moved your post to this new thread, so you can get personal help from the community or moderators, so please watch this thread for updates.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi @pickseroni,

From reading the previous post, it sounds as if your password has expired. It needs to be updated. Go to this link to reset the password Forgot Password. Once you've reset it from there try and log in. Let me know if it prompts you to reset the password again afterwards and we'll look into it.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
pickseroni
Message 4 of 5

Hi, thanks for your help. Unfortunately that has replicated the same issue I have been having. Despite using the new password I still get a message saying my ID is suspended. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Thanks for letting me know @pickseroni.

Please contact us by clicking on my user name and then clicking on contact the mods. Make sure you change your view to Full instead of Mobile as you won't see that link otherwise.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings